"NORMAL AROUND HERE IS JUST A SETTING ON THE DRYER"

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Scrappy Fund










So
much is going on around here, there is no time to write! I have five foster dogs right now, two having a home this weekend. One is Scrappy - he needs new knees. I am trying to raise 1900 dollars for it. We got 310 so far! People are great. Its not life threatening so we got time to do this. We broadcast now on www.justin.tv/dogsresqr now. You can see my family broadcasting "live" pretty much every day from like 11 am to 10 pm (try to). I have Wally as a foster and I am madly in love with him. I think I shall faint when I hand him to his new home. It is truly killng me. Chico is another foster of mine. He is going to be a new home this Sunday. I think they are gonna love him....he is a great dog, so sweet. I am gonna miss him. I swore I wouldnt take any more that have a snowball's chance in hell of being adopted, but I did again. Scrappy. I am hoping he gets new knees and finds a new home where he will be loved. Poor little guy. He is so sweet. He is a trooper, he walks and runs in his own funny way, but its sad to see. He cant really jump and he gets stuck sometimes.....such a shame. I am finally getting back to normal after daylight savings time...ya get so tired messing up your schedule like that. tomorrow is saturday. Sears is coming, ugh - gotta get the dryer off the washer. One bad thing about living in a little house. Then food shopping tomorrow after work because we have no food in the house. Food is becoming so expensive even at the grocery store. This trying to eat healthy thing is so expensive. I can only afford it every other week - LOL! As far as the pooches, MindyLou got her teeth cleaned and three extracted - two had cavities! Not much more than that, which is a good thing! We cant wait for Spring to arrive...........oh and like I dont have enough on my plate, I got a new Betta fish named Lenny!!! Welcome Lenny! And check Chico out - oh yeah, fostering life is rough!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lyn'
    I love when you post, so exciting to see the latest from the Shaggy Shack!
    Scrappy is so fricken' cute! And I love the new Betta boy!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete